But there may be other challenges to pursue down the road for Cardinals GM.
Post-Dispatch/Fox 2 Special Report: Betsy Faria was already dying of cancer when she was slain at home in Lincoln County in 2011.
Real estate agents say many potential sellers remain sidelined, but they hope warmer weather will spur more listings.
Take a whirlwind tour of 250 years of St. Louis events and people as the city prepares to celebrate its big birthday.
From colors and styles to fabrics or bags, get a peek at what's hot as the weather warms up.
Trooper, two DUI suspects taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Bills snap three-game losing streak, win title outright
First big splash the Cardinals make into 'emerging markets' is a four-year deal with 23-year-old shortstop.
Players say the Presidents' Trophy is a team goal, but they are only concerned about the task at hand tonight.
- Updated Video: Carpenter signs extension with Cardinals
- McClellan: To get care for their daughter, they had to leave St. Louis County
- 'Cookie' Thornton's nephew runs for Kirkwood council
- Tech companies and McCaskill do battle with patent trolls
- Section of Highway 40 closes for repairs in St. Louis
- Updated MS community shocked by FDA's rejection of drug
30 died in fast-spreading fire at the Missouri Athletic Club in 1914
- A winter of salt stains and static shock. Goodbye to all that.
- Battle over solar energy heats up in Clarkson Valley
- Off-duty Eureka firefighter dies in Franklin County crash
- Two charged after baby's remains are found in Missouri cave
- Alton man dies in single-vehicle crash
- Two men shot while inside a vehicle in the Central West End
- Man found shot, killed near Sherman Park in north St. Louis identified
- Lawyer who disappeared is arrested at JFK Airport upon return from Turkey
- Richmond Heights' Hadley Township South neighborhood has become history
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian air force chief says radar indicates missing Boeing 777 may have turned back.
- Survey: US average gas price up 10 cents a gallon
- Light earthquake felt in Anchorage
- BAE report says Ukraine has faced cyberattacks
- US relay team sets indoor world record for title
- AP Interview: Jihadi head says Gaza groups growing
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Convicted ex-Va. lawmaker says he remains upbeat
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at NY trial
- US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting
Bull market: As stock indexes hit new highs and investors get comfortable again, Jim Gallagher and David Nicklaus ponder lessons we should have learned since 2009. (Ma…
- Inventory of homes for sale remains low in St. Louis area
- New line of American-made bags teams up with Missouri manufacturer
- Tech companies and McCaskill do battle with patent trolls
- Nominate a Top Workplace
- We should have killed Fannie, Freddie while we could
- Feeling frisky about stocks? Remember 2009
- Lingering by the linens? Your favorite store may be tracking you
- Washington state has highest minimum wage — and robust job growth
- Ikea's anonymous billionaires
"Peter and the Starcatcher," coming to the Peabody Opera House, is one of many big New York shows with St. Louis roots.
- Spring arts season full of colorful shows
- Adichie surprised by success of 'Americanah'
- Pavone's 'Accident' may be best thriller of year
- TV pick for March 9: 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey'
- Classical music review: SLSO gives a stunning, dramatic Verdi Requiem
- New on DVD: 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Peter and the Starcatcher' charms adults as well as children
- Spring brings musicals, laughter — and blue men
- Visual arts exhibitions look back at St Louis' history
Jim and Leigh Farah's home is furnished with furnishings Jim makes from reclaimed lumber.
- Pope departs on bus for weeklong retreat
- Staying at: Coombs House Inn, Apalachiiola, Fla.
- Finding forgotten Florida
- Language barrier? You can surmount it
- Pet of the Week: Tyson, a black Lab mix
- Things to do in the garden this week
- Trail of the week • Cottleville Dardenne Greenway Trail, Legacy Park segment
- Special-needs kindergartner expelled from YMCA program
- Making an argument for cats going outdoors
Former St. Louis slugger settles in with Yankees, says he understands move by Cards not to bring him back.
- Cards sign Cuban infielder Diaz
- Blues have chance to claim top spot in NHL standings tonight
- Bernie: Mozeliak enjoys string of big hits
- Mizzou faces uphill climb in Atlanta
- Garcia: 'This is the opposite of a setback'
- Kelly feels better about stuff; Nats trounce Maness
- Cards go with speed at top
- Jett's basket gives SLU 64-62 win
- Burwell: Shocker awe in MVC
- Carpenter's deal makes him a Cardinal cornerstone
- Video: Carpenter signs extension with Cardinals
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- 1 McClellan: No more 'Cardinal Way,' please
- 2 Bernie: Oscar Taveras testing Cards' patience
- 3 Taste of St. Louis festival moving to Chesterfield
- 4 St. Louis College of Pharmacy offers $10,000 reward after student's murder
- 5 KMOV sues Ray Vinson company over TV ads
- 6 Suit over St. Louis Priory student's death goes to trial
- 7 Finally! Ballpark Village announces its grand opening lineup
- 8 Who owns the right to the Schlafly name?
- 9 Freese: 'I’m blessed to be an Angel'
- 10 Bernie: 5 reasons for Cards fans to fret
Want to Save $$ On Your Homeowners Insurance? Your Car is Your Coupon. Call Tim Kilo for a Bundle Quote Today 314-842-4442
Protect your investment with State Farm Motorcycle Insurance.C…
The ultimate in relaxation on this Panama Canal 15 Day Cruise, Call Just Cruises & More today for more information!
Panama Canal 15 Day Cruise
15% off body waxing! Spring break is right around the corner! Call All The Buzz Salon and Tanning to book your appointment! 618-523-9980
With spring break coming up, take 15% off body waxing and look…
Wil-Nor Outdoors LLC offers upland hunts for pheasant, quail a…
Whether your driveway is cracked or your patio is damaged, Aci…