- 1 Pageant co-owners Joe Edwards and Pat Hagin plan new concert venue
- 2 Suspected suicide of 'world's best chef' highlights pressure-cooker of haute cuisine
- 3 'People v. O.J. Simpson' turns American tragedy into great television
- 4 Sportscaster Hadley out at KTRS
- 5 TV review: Fox's 'Grease' was live and lively
Pop music critic Kevin C. Johnson comes home bleary-eyed and smelling of smoke many nights — and he wouldn’t trade that for the world. Visit the Blender to get your cocktail of all he's seen and heard at local concerts and clubs.
Kevin C. Johnson knows when all the best concerts are, and when all the best albums will be released.