- O'Fallon, Mo., councilman seeks repeal of broadly worded ban on distracted driving
- Petitioners fail to force referendum on O'Fallon, Mo., distracted driving law
- New driving law in O'Fallon, Mo., covers more than just texting
- Lake Saint Louis passes ban on driving while texting for all ages
- St. Charles bans driving while texting for all ages
Repeal bill fails as mayor casts deciding vote to break 5-5 City Council tie.
One of the robbers said robbing a person was wrong, but since banks are insured, that action is justified.
Hearing granted to Russell Faria by appellate court is rare, his lawyer says.
- Four in fake Lincoln County child kidnapping get bail reduced
- O'Fallon, Mo., keeps broadly-worded distracted driving ban
- Police seek public's help in finding man who stole car from Wentzville dealership
- High schoolers reconvene for discussions on race, bridging divides
- Unemployed neighbors responsible for 3 bank robberies, St. Peters police say
- State to get more landfill data; Republic says new report shows fire contained
- Man convicted of killing wife wins chance for retrial in Lincoln County
- Settlement reached in sexual harassment suit against St. Charles County elections director
- St. Charles County Restaurant Inspections
- St. Charles history group lands boats in HBO series
MOST-READ ST. CHARLES STORIES
- 1 Lingerie football won't play at Family Arena in St. Charles
- 2 Rescuers still looking for man who jumped off bridge in St. Charles
- 3 St. Charles teen charged in escape from detention center
- 4 Cops: Woman fires pistol inside St. Charles City Hall garage
- 5 Pre-dawn truck crash, fuel spill delays I-70 traffic in St. Charles
- 6 Ghost lore abounds at Lindenwood University
- 7 Prison, probation for former couple in St. Charles County bank robberies
- 8 St. Charles to widen, beautify Fifth Street "gateway"
- 9 Man who murdered St. Louis singer dies in prison
- 10 Rothman Furniture warehouse worker killed in O'Fallon, Mo.
8 hrs agoCivic Memorial offense shut down by Massac County
9 hrs agoEdwardsville overcomes slow start, moves to Super-sectionals
10 hrs agoEarly defensive switch helps Holt roll past Pattonville
10 hrs agoMadison Prep tops Northwest Academy, meets Ritter in final
14 hrs agoBreese Central rises from ashes after falling short last season
Feb 26Future looks bright for Whitfield with Lawson-Hicks
Feb 25Durkee's outside threat helps Lutheran St. Charles advance
Feb 25Healthy University City gears up for district play
Feb 25Dominating defense delivers Duchesne to district final
St. Charles County inspectors grade restaurants on a numerical scale with 100 being the best score. Only the numerical ratings are listed here. Violations are expected…