- St. Charles Co. delaying body cameras until Legislature clarifies what public can see
- Obama proposes $75 million in federal funds for police body cameras
- St. Louis County police to put body cameras on officers
- New St. Charles County Police Department may buy body cameras
- Body cameras would be required for St. Louis police under proposal
- Ferguson police are using body cameras
City Council votes 7-3 to approve chief's request.
Bill to be introduced on issue Tuesday night.
City Council may approve the agreement next week.
St. Charles' new police chief, Randy McKinley, sat down for an interview with a Journal reporter on Jan. 30. His first day on the job was Jan. 21.
Randy McKinley took over as chief of the St. Charles Police Department on Jan. 21.
Randy McKinley is set to become St. Charles' next police chief following the City Council's recent approval of his appointment.
Mayor, council pick Randy McKinley over acting chief
Illinois, Iowa chiefs also in running