The Rams will have 14 practices open to the public for 2014 training camp, including an open scrimmage at the Edward Jones Dome on Aug. 2.
Autograph sessions with select players will take place at the end of each practice, including the scrimmage.
Rookies report to Rams Park on July 21, with veterans reporting to camp July 24. The first public practice will be held at 3:30 p.m. on July 25, a Friday.
Here's the complete schedule of open practices for training camp. All practices are at Rams Park with the exception of the dome scrimmage:
Fri. July 25, 3:30 p.m.
Sat. July 26, 3:30 p.m.
Sun. July 27, 5:30 p.m.
Tues. July 29, 3:30 p.m.
Fri. August 1, 3:30 p.m.
Sat. August 2, 12:30 p.m. (dome scrimmage)
Mon. August 4, 3:30 p.m.
Tues. August 5, 5:30 p.m.
Thurs. August 7, 3:30 p.m.
Mon. August 11, 3:30 p.m.
Tues. August 12, 5:30 p.m.
Thurs. August 14, 3:30 p.m.
Tues. August 19, 3:30 p.m.
Weds. August 20, 3:30 p.m.
All dates and times are subject to change. Video cameras and alcohol are prohibited at camp. For more information, visit the Rams' website at www.stlouisrams.com, or call the training camp hotline at (314) 982-7267.
* * *With temperatures in the low 90s on Tuesday, rookies and new Rams got an early taste of what training could be like in late July and August. The team has only two scheduled OTA sessions remaining before taking a 4 1/2 week break before the start of training. Thursday marks the last session open to the media.
* * *Tuesday was a throwing day for QB Sam Bradford, and as usual, he participated in 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 work.
* * *Lots of Rams sat out Tuesday. The list included: WR Jamaine Sherman, CB Trumaine Johnson, S Christian Bryant, S Maurice Alexander, RB Chase Reynolds, LB Ray Ray Armstrong, DE Sammy Brown, C Scott Wells, LT Jake Long, DT Michael Brockers, DE Williams Hayes, DT Kendall Langford.
In addition, a gimpy WR Kenny Britt left practice early.
* * *Reynolds, one of the team's core special teams players, has missed all of the OTA sessions with a sports hernia. He underwent surgery a couple of weeks ago, but should be fine for the start of training camp.
* * *LB Alec Ogletree had a pair of interceptions, one during 7-on-7 work and another during an 11-on-11 session. Second-year S Cody Davis and Missouri rookie CB E.J. Gaines also had INTs.
* * *Second-round draft pick Lamarcus Joyner appeared to have a good day in coverage; Mizzou WR T.J. Moe had a fairly active day catching the ball.
* * *The Rams had a group of referees on hand Tuesday, making calls during practice.