Compiled from selected police department reports
1. Stealing. Reported 7:41 a.m. July 22 in the 1200 block of Continental Drive. A computer was reported stolen from a vehicle. Value was placed at more than $500.
2. Stealing. Reported 7:53 a.m. July 22 in the 500 block of Heather Ridge Manor Court. Lawn sprinklers were reported stolen. Value was placed at less than $500.
3. Fraud. Reported 1:48 p.m. July 22 in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. A counterfeit $20 bill was passed.
4. Stealing. Reported 1 p.m. July 24 in the 200 block of East Fourth Street. Cash was reported missing from a business. The amount was less than $500.
5. Robbery. Reported 9:42 p.m. July 25 in the 2500 block of West Meyer Road. A robber reportedly displayed a handgun and took less than $500 from the victim.
6. Fight. Reported 11:30 p.m. July 26 at Golden Gate Parkway and West Meyer Road. Four 17-year-old males and five 18-year-old males were arrested for fighting in public.
7. Sex offense. Reported 7:33 p.m. July 27 in the 600 block of Northview Court. Several juveniles were reported sexually assaulted by a 17-year-old male.
8. Fraud. Reported 10:27 a.m. July 28 in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. A 19-year-old man was arrested after being found in possession of several counterfeit bills.