Compiled from selected police department reports
1. Stealing. Reported at 10:54 a.m. Sept. 16 in the 3500 block of Big Bear Court. A firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle.
2. Stealing. Reported at 5:56 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 300 block of Cheryl Ann Drive. A firearm was reported stolen from a vehicle.
3. Stealing. Reported at 4:14 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. Money was reported missing from cash registers.
4. Property Damage. Reported at 7:42 a.m. Sept. 19 on Sorrento Lane. Graffiti was reported sprayed on an electrical box.
5. Assault. Reported at 5:34 p.m. Sept. 19 at 500 Medical Drive. A 38-year-old woman was arrested for assault.
6. Fraud. Reported at 3:13 p.m. Sept. 21 in the 1000 block of Schroeder Creek Boulevard. A suspect posing as a St. Louis Post-Dispatch representative was arrested for taking cash for subscriptions.
7. Stealing. Reported at 12:41 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. A juvenile was arrested for allegedly stealing a blanket and make-up.
8. Animal Bite. Reported at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 2400 block of Bear Creek Drive. A person was bitten by a neighbor's dog while climbing a fence.