Ryan Montgomery's promotion to chief executive of Reliv International didn't come with a raise.
Montgomery succeeded his father, Robert Montgomery, in June as CEO of the Chesterfield-based maker of nutritional supplements, but his salary for 2018 remained unchanged at $180,690.
Ryan Montgomery's total compensation, disclosed Friday in Reliv's proxy statement, was $197,290. His perquisites included a $13,200 travel allowance and $2,000 worth of life insurance.
Robert Montgomery, who remains chairman, earned a salary of $559,516 and total compensation of $603,261, down from $665,951 in 2017.
Two other executives also earned more than the CEO: Thomas Pinnock, president of sales and marketing, made $336,749 and R. Scott Montgomery, Ryan's brother, made $207,200 as president of operations and international.
Reliv lost $1.9 million last year and its share price declined 11 percent.
Here's what 30 St. Louis CEOs earned in 2017:
* Jeffrey S. Hollister, American Railcar Industries
30. Timothy D. Boyd, Peak Resorts
29. Earl R. Refsland, Allied Healthcare Products
28. Robert L. Montgomery, Reliv International
27. Jon P Vrabely, Huttig Building Products
26. James B. Lally, Enterprise Financial
25. Robert D. Moore, Foresight Energy
24. Mike Anderson, Avadel Pharmaceuticals
23. Sharon John, Build-A-Bear Workshop
22. Eric H. Brunngraber, Cass Information Systems
21. Charles R. Gordon, Aegion
20. V.L. Richey Jr., Esco Technologies
19. Suzanne Sitherwood, Spire
18. Jeffrey S. Davis, Perficient
17. David P. Hatfield, Edgewell Personal Care
16. David Kemper, Commerce Bancshares
15. Alan R. Hoskins, Energizer
14. John Stroup, Belden
13. Anna Manning, Reinsurance Group
12. Diane M. Sullivan, Caleres Inc.
11. John E. Fischer, Olin
10. Warner L. Baxter, Ameren
9. Robert V. Vitale, Post Holdings
8. John W. Eaves, Arch Coal
7. David Farr, Emerson
6. Ronald J. Kruszewski, Stifel
Mark C. Trudeau, Mallinckrodt
4. Timothy Wentworth, Express Scripts
3. Hugh Grant, Monsanto
2. Glenn L. Kellow, Peabody Energy
1. Centene, Michael Neidorff
Daily updates on the latest news in the St. Louis business community.