City Foundry STL, the mixed-use development currently under construction in midtown, has announced five new vendors for its food hall:
• Buenos Aires Cafe, featuring Argentinian cuisine from Oscar and Ainara Farina of the O'Fallon, Ill., restaurant Los Gauchos
• Chela Tapas, a Spanish concept from chef Grace Dinsmoor
• City Taco Shack, a spinoff of Sue Wong-Shackelford's Benton Park restaurant Kalbi Taco Shack
• a location of Natalie DuBose's Jennings bakery Natalie's Cakes & More
• Murf's Deli, described in a press release as a “classic sandwich bar” that is “inspired by meals (proprietor Maher David) has enjoyed during his travels”
These five vendors join the eight announced in January, which included CropCircle from Samantha Mitchell of FarmTruk, Lost & Found: A Burger and Pizza Joint from former Retreat Gastropub chef Michael Friedman and Sumax: Hummus & Wraps from Jason and Maria Sparks of Layla.
In addition to the new vendors, City Foundry STL also announced that local catering company Butler's Pantry will oversee 18Rails, an event space with a capacity of 700.
City Foundry STL is slated to open in spring 2020.