The quiz is loading
Warning: Sounds accompany each answer. You may want to adjust the volume if you are at work.
1. Princess Leia hid the secret plans for the Death Star in which of these droids?
Wrong.Right. R2-D2 was operated by the actor Kenny Baker. His distinctive, child-like "beep-boop" voice was created by sound editor Ben Burtt.
2. What is the name of Princess Leia's ship, seen in the opening sequence of "Star Wars"?
Wrong.Right. The sequence of the Tantive IV moving across the screen followed immediately by the far more massive imperial Star Destroyer wowed millions of moviegoers in 1977.
3. By what name does Luke Skywalker know Obi-Wan Kenobi on Tatooine?
Wrong.Right. Ben is "just a crazy old wizard," according to Luke's Uncle Owen. Owen also claims Obi-Wan Kenobi died "about the same time as your father."
4. Which movie duo was George Lucas' inspiration for his droid duo of R2-D2 and C-3PO?
Wrong.Right. The influence of Akira Kurosawa's 1958 film "The Hidden Fortress" can be seen throughout "Star Wars" from its focus on peasants, to the horizontal wipes used to transition between scenes.
5. Luke and Obi-Wan try to charter a ship to take them to Alderaan. What was smuggler Han Solo's original asking price?
Wrong.Right. Kenobi then makes a counter-offer, which Solo accepts: "We can pay you 2,000 now, plus 15 when we reach Alderaan."
6. Which of the following did NOT happen in the 1978 "Star Wars Holiday Special"?
Wrong.Right. It was actually Jefferson Starship. And, yes, the other stuff really happened. Songwriter Craig Chaquico later said of the much-maligned TV special: "I was like tripping on it myself, man."
7. True or false: Legendary Muppets creator Jim Henson was the puppeteer and voice performer who brought Jedi master Yoda to life in "The Empire Strikes Back."
Wrong.Right. Frank Oz, well-known for his work as Miss Piggy, Grover, and Cookie Monster, performed Yoda in "Empire" and all the subsequent Star Wars films.
8. What mistake does Chewbacca make when he reassembles C-3PO in "The Empire Strikes Back"?
Wrong.Right. The C-3PO / Chewbacca dynamic is established in "Star Wars" when Han Solo advises the droid that Wookiees are known to pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose a game.
9. Why does Darth Vader freeze Han Solo in carbonite in "The Empire Strikes Back"?
Wrong.Right. Vader explains that the test is necessary because he doesn't "want the Emperor's prize damaged."
10. To keep Vader's paternity of Luke a secret during the filming of "Empire", actor David Prowse was given a fake line to say during the climactic scene. According to actor Mark Hamill, what was this fake line?
Wrong.Right. Hamill told Home Theater Magazine that he was one of a handful entrusted with the secret. But "Empire" director Irvin Kirshner warned him not to divulge it to his castmates because "we know who knows."
11. Darth Vader had a thing for strangling incompetent imperial officers. Which officer managed to avoid being force-choked?
Wrong.Right. Piett fears for his life when the Millennium Falcon escapes at the end of "Empire," but Vader just walks away without killing him.
12. What color is the blade of Luke's lightsaber in "Return of the Jedi"?
Wrong.Right. Luke uses his father's blue-bladed lightsaber in the first two Star Wars films. He constructs his own green-bladed saber for "Return of the Jedi."
13. Which alien creatures help the Rebels win the Battle of Endor in "Return of the Jedi"?
Wrong.Right. The Ewoks proved so popular that they spawned two TV movies ("The Ewok Adventure" and "Ewoks: The Battle for Endor") and an animated TV series over the next several years.
14. In "Return of the Jedi," Luke Skywalker reveals what secret to Princess Leia?
Wrong.Right. The existence of a second force-sensitive Skywalker child was foreshadowed in "Empire" when Yoda reminded ghost Obi-Wan that "there is another."
15. Family is an important Star Wars theme in both the original trilogy and the prequels. Who was Anakin Skywalker's father?
Wrong.Right. In "The Phantom Menace," Anakin's mother Shmi tells Jedi knight Qui-Gon Jinn: "There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can't explain what happened."
16. What is the name of the Sith lord played by Christopher Lee in "Attack of the Clones"?
Wrong.Right. Count Dooku was one of many memorable villains Christopher Lee portrayed during his nearly 70-year acting career. Lee died this summer.
17. In "Attack of the Clones", Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala fall in love. Which of the following lines did Anakin say to Padme?
Wrong.Right. The "poison" line comes from "North West Mounted Police" (1940); the "princess" line from "The Ten Commandments" (1956); and the "fire" line from "Sin City" (2005).
18. At the beginning of "Revenge of the Sith," what secret is Anakin Skywalker keeping from Obi-Wan, Yoda, and the Jedi Council?
Wrong.Right. Anakin's love for Padme is ultimately his undoing. Some fans would argue the romantic scenes in the prequels were George Lucas' undoing.
19. True or false: After turning Anakin Skywalker to the dark side in "Revenge of the Sith," Emperor Palpatine tells his clone commanders to execute "Order 666"?
Wrong.Right. Palpatine's "Order 66" caused clone troopers across the galaxy to kill off Jedi Knights. George Lucas was alluding to the biblical "number of the beast."
20. Which character spoke the last line of dialogue in the prequel trilogy, and the first line in the original trilogy?
Wrong.Right. C-3PO says "Oh, no!" at the end of "Sith" and "Did you hear that? They've shut down the main reactor" at the beginning of "Star Wars." Who will speak first in J.J. Abrams' new trilogy?
See more Star Wars coverage on STLtoday.com: