Yield: 48 servings (6 cups)
6 (8-ounce) canning jars
1½ cup finely chopped and seeded red bell pepper
1 cup finely chopped and seeded yellow bell pepper
1¼ cup finely chopped and seeded green bell pepper
¼ cup finely chopped and seeded jalapeño
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 (1.75-ounce) package powdered pectin
5 cups granulated sugar
1. Sterilize canning jars and lids in boiling water.
2. Place red, yellow and green bell peppers and jalapeño in a large saucepan over high heat. Add apple cider vinegar and pectin. Stirring constantly, bring to a rolling boil.
3. Stir in sugar and return to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam from top.
5. Ladle jelly evenly into sterile jars, filling to ¼ inch from top of jar. Cover with flat lids and screw on screw bands tight.
6. Place jars into canner with hot water that is not boiling. Water should completely cover jar. Cook on high heat to reach a boil. Process for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat.
8. When jars are completely cooled, check seals by pressing centers of lids with finger. If lid springs back, lid is not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.
Per serving: 88 calories; no fat; no saturated fat; no cholesterol; no protein; 23g carbohydrate; 21g sugar; 1g fiber; 3mg sodium; 2mg calcium
Recipe from aforkstale.com