Closed until further notice
- St. Louis Chess Club and World Chess Hall of Fame are closed. Regularly scheduled classes and lectures will be found online.
- The National Museum of Transportation will be closed but is offering half price admission and miniature train ride tickets now to use at a later date. tnmot.org.
- The Animal Protective Association of Missouri will be closing but will offer a limited number of adoptions by appointment only. Staff will remain onsite to care for the animals. apamo.org.
- The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch are temporary suspending operations. Ticketholders will get a full refund for canceled cruises. 877-982-1410.
- The Gateway Arch National Park, which includes the Arch and the Old Courthouse. Arch grounds remain open. Those who have pre-purchased Tram Ride to the Top and documentary movie tickets will receive full refunds. For questions regarding ticketing, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maryland Heights Community Center is closed.
- Helium Comedy Club at the Galleria is closed.
- National Blues Museum is closed.
- The St. Louis County Library (all 20 locations), University City Public Library, St. Louis Public Library, Rock Hill Public Library, St. Charles City-County Library, are closed. The Ferguson Municipal Public Library and all other members (nine total) of the Municipal Library Consortium will be closed; check individual libraries' websites for more information. Jefferson County Library and Rock Hill Public Library, closed through April 6.
- International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum, closed.
- Events such as seminars and wedding receptions are canceled at Busch Stadium.
- The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis is closed until further notice.
- The St. Louis Zoo is closed. All private and public events as well as educational programs are canceled through April 3. Closer to April, the zoo will determine plans to reopen.
- Museum of Contemporary Religious Art is open only to faculty, staff and students of St. Louis University; temporary hours are 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Wednesday-Friday. All previously scheduled public programs are postponed or canceled.
- University City Symphony Orchestra, season canceled.
- St. Louis Science Center is closed but will have a staff available Mondays through Fridays to answer questions from the public. Prepaid tickets to exhibits will be refunded.
- St. Louis Aquarium, closed.
- Urban Breath Yoga classes, canceled.
- The Jefferson Barracks Telephone Museum is closed.
- The Magic House and MADE for kids, closed.
- Missouri Botanical Garden, Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House and Shaw Nature Reserve, closed.
- City Museum will close but will post daily experiences on social media. Admission tickets will be valid through Dec. 31.
- Foundry Arts Centre, closed.
- St. Peters Rec-Plex and Cultural Arts Centre, closed.
- The International Institute campus will hold changed hours, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays, but only assigned staff can enter. English and other classes, volunteer opportunities and community meetings are canceled.
- The St. Louis Art Museum is closed.
- American Parkinson Disease Association programming, canceled.
- Gateway YMCA, which represents more than 25 YMCAs in St. Louis and Illinois, has closed all facilities.
People are also reading…
Until April 24: State Historical Society of Missouri, which has a local location on the University of Missouri-St. Louis campus, will close all locations.
Until April 27: The Missouri Highway Patrol is suspending all written and road driving tests.
Until May 1: Inside the Economy Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is closed.
Until May 2: Blue Strawberry Showroom & Lounge, closed, tickets will be honored for postponed shows, refunds available.
Through May 3: COCA, closed.
Through May 9: Missouri Historical Society closing all three locations (Missouri History Museum, Soldiers Memorial Military Museum and the Library & Research Center) and programming.
Through May 10: All St. Louis Symphony Orchestra performances and other events at Powell Symphony Hall postponed or canceled.
Through May 11: Kranzberg Arts Foundation venues (the Grandel, the Marcelle, Kranzberg Arts Center, .Zack, High Low, Sophie's Artist Lounge, the Dark Room), closed. For ticketed events, refunds are available, but patrons can also choose to donate.
Through May 11: St. Louis Oasis is suspending its programs through at least May 11. st-louis.oasisnet.org
Through May 15: Performances at The Bach Society are canceled or postponed. bachsociety.org
Until May 27: Jazz St. Louis, all educational programs, including JazzU and Jazz Academy, suspended.
Until mid-May: Six Flags St. Louis, closed.
Through May 3: St. Louis Actors' Studio production of "Comfort," Gaslight Theater, postponed.
Through May 3: Upstream Theater's production of "Iphigenia in Splott," Kranzberg Arts Center, postponed to Oct. 9-25.
April 21-22: Coffee Concert: Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers, the Sheldon, postponed.
April 23: "Celtic Woman," Fox Theatre, postponed.
April 23: Iliza, Stifel Theatre, postponed to Sept. 24. Tickets will be honored at new date.
April 24: Chaka Khan, Fox Theatre, postponed.
April 24: Asleep at the Wheel concert, the Sheldon, postponed.
April 24: Millennium Tour, Chaifetz Arena, postponed.
April 24: Rise of the Rest Road Trip, sponsored by venture capital firm Revolution and featuring $100,000 prize for an agricultural startup, postponed indefinitely.
Through April 24: The Art Libraries Society of North America Conference, which was to be held in St. Louis at various locations, is canceled.
Through April 25: Military spouse entrepreneurship program sponsored by Veterans Business Resource Center, 911 Washington Avenue, converted to online webinar.
Through April 26: Cinema St. Louis' Robert Classic French Film Festival, various locations, postponed.
Through April 26: West End Players Guild production of "Bloomsday," Union Avenue Christian Church, canceled. Refunds will be issued automatically.
April 25: Assistance League of St Louis' Authors Brunch at Edward Jones Atrium, postponed.
April 25: Alton Symphony Orchestra concert, Alton, canceled.
April 25-26: Chinese Culture Days, Missouri Botanical Garden, canceled, mobot.org.
April 25-26: St. Louis Earth Day, Forest Park, canceled.
April 26: Collegium Vocale of St. Louis concert, canceled.
April 29: Sheldon Classics: Bjorn Ranheim, the Sheldon, postponed.
May 1: Sheldon Speakeasy, the Sheldon, postponed.
May 2: Trivia Night, Matthews-Dickey Boys & Girls Club, postponed.
May 2: The Cinco de Mayo festival on Cherokee Street is canceled.
May 2-3: Waterloo High School Band 11th Annual Flea Market, Monroe County Fairgrounds, Waterloo, Illinois, rescheduled for Sept. 5-6.
May 2-3: "The SpongeBob Musical," Stifel Theatre, canceled.
May 3: Cathedral Concerts Annual Gala, postponed.
May 6: Einav Yarden, the Sheldon, postponed.
May 7-17: Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis, Grand Center, postponed.
Mother's Day Soul Jam, Stifel Theatre, canceled. Refunds available at point of purchase; online/phone orders will be refunded automatically.
May 8-9: All SIUE spring 2020 commencement ceremonies, postponed. More information here.
May 9: The 442s, the Sheldon, postponed.
May 9: Noam Pikelny and Andrew Marlin, the Sheldon, canceled.
May 11: Chamber Music Society of St. Louis, the Sheldon, postponed.
May 15: Alarm Will Sound, the Sheldon, canceled.
May 15-17: "Trolls Live!," Stifel Theatre, postponed until Oct. 2-4.
May 23-June 28: Opera Theatre of St. Louis season, canceled
May 31: St. Louis Chamber Chorus, canceled.
Through June 6: St. Louis Symphony Orchestra, postponed or canceled.
Through August: Union Avenue Opera, postponed to 2021.
Add to this list: If your event is affected, tell us what the event is, when it was scheduled and if there is a new date. Submit your tip to stltoday.com/newstips, and please include contact information.
In this Series
- 7 updates