Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
Clayton office building evacuated when transformer catches fire

Clayton office building evacuated when transformer catches fire

  • 0
{{featured_button_text}}

CLAYTON  •  About 80 workers at a Clayton office building were evacuated safely Thursday morning when a transformer caught fire in the basement.

No one was injured in the two-alarm fire at 100 South Brentwood Boulevard, said Clayton Fire Chief Mark Thorp. About 45 firefighters responded to the scene at about 10:35 a.m. Several area departments assisted.

The building is across from Shaw Park and between Carondelet and Bonhomme avenues.

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

Breaking News

Trending

National News

News