Subscribe for 99¢

EDWARDSVILLE — A man died Monday morning from smoke inhalation during a house fire, according to the Madison County coroner. The man was identified as Steven E. King, 62. 

The fire was reported at 6:12 a.m. in a one-story home at 110 Second Street. 

Be the first to know

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Madison County Coroner Stephen P. Nonn said there were no signs of trauma. 

Get high-interest news alerts delivered promptly to your inbox.