- Administrators and staff at federal, state, or local public health agencies and other healthcare workers who carry out functions necessary to the operation of the state’s healthcare infrastructure that were not included in 1A.
- This group includes morticians, undertakers, embalmers, crematory operators and other related occupations.
Public health administrators and staff, law enforcement, fire services, corrections, emergency management, public works, emergency services, morticians, embalmers and more.
Non-patient facing public health infrastructure
- All federal, state, and/or local first responders beyond EMS/EMTs in 1A, including law enforcement, fire services, corrections, and certain social service agencies.
Emergency management and public works
- Federal, state or local government employees in emergency management and public works agencies, identified nonprofit organizations designated as partner voluntary agencies.
Emergency services sector
- Employees defined in the emergency services sector not otherwise listed, including law enforcement, fire and rescue services, emergency medical services, emergency management and public works.
In this Series
- 7 updates