Independent wealth management firm, Archford Capital Strategies, proudly announces that their philanthropic initiative “Archford Angels” has completed its third year. This program challenged the firm’s team members to impact a local charity of their choice. This year’s winners chosen by the Archford advisory board are:
· 1st Place: Jacob Hong, Baskets of Hope received a $10,000 grant.
· 2nd Place: Amanda White, Wings of Hope received a $5,000 grant.
· 3rd Place: Will Davis, Belleville Area Humane Society and Paige Salthouse, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation received $2,500 grants. This year, the board funded a secondary third place.
· Social Media Winner: Kim Noltkamper, Marion Medical Mission received a $1,000 grant.
“It is inspiring to see the talented members of our team engage with nonprofits driving impactful and sustainable programs. I simply marvel at the personal development of the team members when they describe their projects,” said Jim Maher, CEO of Archford Capital Strategies. “We are very proud of this program and its contribution to the community nonprofits.”
Each Angel was given $1,000 and sent out into the community tasked with making the biggest impact possible. Since the program's inception, a cumulative total of $617,600 in monetary donations, gifts and grants have been received and over 1,100 service hours were completed by 15 Angels. Other impact:
· 13,500 kids and seniors were served fun food
· Over 100 animals have been treated
· Over 80 project guides were requested by companies and individuals interested in the program
· Four children have participated in a baseball/development program
· Four tutoring and Two Performing Arts scholarships were awarded
· 300 kids were fed weekly all summer
· A resource closet for less fortunate was created
· Systems were created and are in-place to increase funding
To learn more about the Archford Angels program or to download the free campaign guide to implement the philanthropic model into your business, visit: https://archfordcapital.com/archford-angels-2019/. For more information, please contact: 618.416.7085.
About Archford Capital Strategies
Archford Capital Strategies, a private wealth management firm founded by James D. Maher, is represented by a skilled team of advisors with more than 35 advanced degrees, professional designations, accreditations and certifications. Archford Capital Strategies offers a wide range of financial services to clients and specializes in closely held businesses, foundation management, retirement plan management, wealth transfer strategies and concentrated stock strategies. Archford Consulting, LLC is a non-investment advisory subsidiary of Archford Capital Strategies, specializing in business transition, working with closely held businesses on increasing enterprise value, facilitates inside buyouts – employee, management or family, outside transition – third party or private equity. They source solutions throughout the entire capital deck from debt financing to equity infusions. For more information, please visit www.archfordcapital.com.