Wentzville Police Department
POSSESSION: On March 26, a 29-year-old was arrested at Highway 61 and Granville on a charge of possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia.
DWI: On March 30, a 51-year-old was arrested at Pearce and Cheryle Ann Drive on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• On March 30, a 42-year-old was arrested on westbound Interstate 70 and mile marker 208 on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• On April 1, a 23-year-old was arrested at Hepperman Road and Veterans Memorial Parkway on a charge of driving while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• On April 1, a 24-year-old was arrested on eastbound Interstate 70 at mile marker 212 on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• On April 2, a 21-year-old was arrested on Interstate 64 westbound at Prospect on a charge of driving while intoxicated, and possession of marijuana.
Lake Saint Louis Police Department
STEALING: On March 19, about 135 bricks were reported stolen from a walkway in front of a home on Schooner Lane.
• On March 23, jewelry was reported stolen from a home in the 30th block of Rue DePaix.
DWI: On March 25, a 26-year-old was arrested on westbound Interstate 70 near mile marker 214 on a charge of driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance.
O'Fallon Police Department
On March 29, a canine search of a car stopped near Winghaven and White Hawk revealed nine bundles of marijuana, weighing more than 200 pounds.
A 38-year-old from New Mexico was charged with accessory trafficking in drugs/attempt to traffic in the second degree; a 23-year-old from New Mexico was charged with the same thing.
St. Charles Police Department
On March 31, an employee of a business in the 2400 block of West Clay Street was robbed in the business' parking lot. Subsequently, a 24-year-old of the 11000 block of Westport Crossing was charged with first-degree robbery.
Compiled from selected police department reports.