The massive Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium, the brainchild of billionaire Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris, opened in September.
The attraction won in fan-voting with plugs coming from Mark Wahlberg and Luke Bryan. A panel of experts and USA Today's editors picked the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
1. Wonders of Wildlife - Springfield, Mo.
2. Morgan's Inspiration Island - San Antonio
3. Elvis Presley's Memphis - Memphis
4. Museum of the Bible - Washington, D.C.
5. Evel Knievel Museum - Topeka, Kan.
6. Museum of the American Revolution - Philadelphia
7. Newport Car Museum - Newport, R.I.
8. Songbirds Guitar Museum - Chattanooga, Tenn.
9. MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration + Innovation - Santa Barbara, Calif.
10. ARTECHOUSE - Washington, D.C.